Provide end-user support for internal and remote employees to ensure maximum productivity. Manage break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, hardware/software installations, and hardware repair.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Installation of laptop, desktop, mobile devices, and IT-related peripherals. Connection of devices to managed network. Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and diagnostics on laptop, desktop, and mobile devices.
- Installation of software on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. Perform troubleshooting and diagnostics on laptop, desktop, and mobile devices.
- Installation and support of Cisco Unified Communications environment
- Provide executive-level support for our NALT (North American Leadership Team) members
- Provide support during key offsite meetings (travel may be required.) Also, provide support for our conference room audio and video hardware.
- Provide IT training during imMERZion onboarding
- Create software deployment packages and manage distribution to US-based clients
- Maintain agreed upon service levels to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate customer updates when issues may impact agreed upon service levels.
- Provide IT hardware/software service and support for new employee additions, employee changes, and employee separations.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience Required 3 years:
Working experience in a corporate environment 2 years:
Working experience in desktop support
skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hardware (laptop, mobile device, printer, copier, projector, video conference)
- Must possess strong organization and time management skills with a strong professional presence
- Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Office 365, iOS, and MobileIron or comparable mobile device management system
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.