AEM Administrator to research, evaluate, design, implement & maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends
- Participate call support on for Production issues; prioritize, troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Building Packages and Deploying Packages using Jenkins.
- Managing and Maintaining Author and Publish Servers in the entire environments
- Provide cutting edge solutions and best practices on daily basis for project improvement and Production and non-Production issues/tickets raised.
- Identifying and fixing issues for Digital Experience business and Digital Experience IT team
- Managing and Maintaining Workflows, Replications and complete Backup of Instances and Configuration
- Verifying and validating contents and application codes in CRX/JCR API, Package manager and OSGI Console.
- Coordinating with Digital Experience IT, Business and Webops Team for identifying issue and fix it.
- Validating logs IIS, Dispatcher and CQ Configurations.
- Involved Tiger team meetings for tracking of progress and issues for normalizing Prod issues.
- Prior Server Administrator experience
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environments is preferred
- Great working knowledge of AEM and Web Content Management
skills: AEM Administrator to research, evaluate, design, implement & maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.