Develop high quality business applications to meet the needs of our client. Looking for a quality-minded, detail oriented .NET developer who enjoys the challenge of working in a variety of development environments/languages including Epicor, Azure, SSAS/SSIS/Power BI, FileMaker Pro, FactoryLogix, Microsoft Access and PanaCIM.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze problems, write and debug code to resolve business issues
- Write high quality, well tested and documented code
- Analyze application-specific database structures to determine how to query tables for reporting
- Research methods to solve complicated programming tasks
- Develop solutions to meet business needs including new web applications, maintenance of existing applications and customizations of and integrations between third-party applications
- Develop a working knowledge of third-party applications
- Other duties as assigned
- The work performed in this job can only be done on site; therefore attendance is an essential function of the job.
- This position is located in our client's location. No relocation package is being offered and Visa sponsorship is not available
qualifications: OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Self-motivated and interested in learning on the job
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Experience in, or ability to learn the customization toolsets of manufacturing systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust communications to audiences ranging from peers to executive management
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate development
- .NET development experience including C# and Visual Basic
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.