job summary: Position Description
- Google Marketing Platform Partners connects clients with partners that have expertise in Google's products.
- Our team manages the certification process and supports partner benefits including access to education and events.
- We are looking for an Admin to help manage our day-to-day operations including the certification process, communications, and Partner support.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 37.08 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Support team and partner activities
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (upkeep spreadsheets, schedule meetings, plan internal and external events, respond on partner inquiries)
- Manage Partner Certifications (schedule interviews, oversee a vendor team)
- Assist with partner relationship management
- Manage projects such as improving existing operations and defining new processes
- Draft presentation decks and internal and external communications
BA/BS degree with 2-3 years of administrative support experience in a fast paced, high-tech environment
skills: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree with 2-3 years of administrative support experience in a fast paced, high-tech environment
- Expertise in administrative tools and processes including Google Sheets, Docs, Calendar, GMail, etc
- Demonstrate traits and attributes of a project manager: organised and detail oriented
- Great communication skills over email and in-person
- Strong problem solving ability and able to navigate ambiguity with limited guidance
- Knowledge of process, project, and program management practices such as project planning, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation
- Experience with director-level or equivalent support
- Experience in the Marketing industry
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion and requiring minimal guidance from higher level leads
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
Communication Skills, Project Management, BA/BS Degree, Google Suite Experience (Sheets, Docs, GMail, Calendar), Comfortable with Ambiguity, Organized, Detail-Oriented Desired
Knowledge of Online Marketing, Event Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.