To be responsible for coordinated AV and Video Conferencing Support. This includes end customer and technical support with moderate complexity. Help with Project implementation as well as coordination of Service Providers and their services. Key duties/responsibilities will be to support daily Video Conferencing meetings and coordinate daily maintenance and repairs. Maintain a detailed daily report of incidences and repairs, schedule tasks for local work and the rooms/equipment/and resources involved.
location: Westborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Coordinate meetings. Including travel arrangements.
- Maintain Project Personal and Managers calendars.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based status'.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Daily issues, collect and include contributions of the Team.
- Candidates must be able to work flexible hours and be willing to work over time when needed.
- Candidate needs to have a reliable vehicle and willing to travel to any of the company sites in Massachusetts.
- There may be occasional travel to other cities and or countries.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years.
- Minimum 2yrs of some Technological School.
- Certifications in AV, Web conferencing, or Video Conferencing a plus.
- Must be Motivated, self sufficient on maintenance projects, have an understanding of Polycom or other Video Conferencing Systems.
- Have a basic working knowledge of AV and av control systems.
- Must be proficient in Excel and spreadsheets.
- Must have absolute tolerance for stressful conditions, a solid understanding on how to diffuse tense situations, all while troubleshooting the issue.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.