Calling all Full Stack Java!!!!!!! My client - a fortune 5 company on the grow is adding to their team supporting several digital projects. A fast growing organization that is looking for individuals to contract and earn the right to be asked to join as a full time employee.CONTRACT TO PERM and PARTIAL REMOTE!!
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Work as a technical expert with clients, analysts, programmers and other team members to develop technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written
This is a "hands-on", full development lifecycle role that provides an opportunity to solve complex business, data and technical challenges. The candidate will be expected to be part of on call production support.
skills: - Minimum 2+ Years of professional Java, TIBCO and XSLT development experience
- In-depth and hands-on experience with building RESTful interfaces and oAUTH2.0 security model
- Experience with automated delivery pipelines, agile delivery and test-driven development
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and in-depth knowledge of software design patterns
- In-depth RDBMS development experience (e.g. SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
- Solid understanding of cloud native architectures for containerized micro-services
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with various business and technology stakeholders
- Experience with API management platforms such as APIgee or a comparable product is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.