Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements system changes to a Cisco IPT environment. Supports and/or installs UCCE/ UCM solutions. Key skills include:
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- CUBE configuration
- Subscriber/ Publisher Stand up and configuration
- Carrier SIP services/ troubleshooting.
- Thoroughly test changes/ implementations through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of systems.
- Primary support of IPT system and Cubes
- In depth knowledge of setting up subscriber and publisher for the core system
- Contributes significantly to carrier connectivity for cut-overs
- Cisco IPT
- Carrier SIP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.