The Product Consultant provides analysis, consultation, and training for new client implementations to the company's Outsourcing utility. Product Consultant attends client implementation kick-off meetings, gathers the necessary information and data needed to complete the implementation requirements and client's sign-off. Internally, the Product Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the implementation requirements are effectively transitioned to the Outsourcing Support team.
location: Lake Mary, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Under general supervision, analyze and determine client conversion requirements.
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after conversion, including the development of new procedures the conversion may need.
- Interpret client's existing systems and workflows, through and including the balancing of conversion data.
- Provide training to the client before, during and after conversion, including the correct use of the system and on-line terminal assistance, as well as daily application balancing procedures.
- Provide assistance to client before, during client user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to management for awareness and/or resolution.
- Provide application support as required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Present product demos as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Typically requires five or more years experience in the financial services industry and delivering software development and integration projects to clients.
- Exposure to ACH Operations and/or PEP+ product is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of ACH processing, with details understanding of NACHA rules and regulations
- Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through deployment. Including but not limited to Models: Agile, Iterative and Incremental, Waterfall.
- Must demonstrate experience working with third party systems.
- Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills.
- Able to integrate product knowledge with technical knowledge.
- Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production.
- Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed.
- The individual must possess the following competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Integrity and trust
- Peer relationships
- Personal Learning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.