.NET Software Engineer
- Strong proficiency as a Software Engineer utilizing the .NET framework, C#, VB.net, HTML, AJAX and SQL to support as well as design, develop and deploy customer requested updates to our Payment Management application.
- Strong proficiency with developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Strong experience in debugging .NET service oriented (SOA) Windows applications using WCF/WPF.
- Design and development of well documented source code.
- Development of both unit testing and system testing scripts that will be incorporated into the QA process.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40.40 - 50.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and ongoing support of our Payment Management application. This position will involve mainly design and development, and the day-to-day maintenance activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions in the .NET framework (e.g., C#, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET) utilizing Visual Studio (2012 and above).
- 5+ years of professional experience developing restful web services.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing applications for Windows Servers.
- 5+ years of professional experience utilizing SQL Server for data storage in large-scale .NET solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and optimizing very complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions. Latest experience should have been with using SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 or 2014.
- Strong experience with System Administration for Windows 2012 R2 Servers.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment/unit testing tools.
- Highly motivated team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal, phone, and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts.
- Strong knowledge of XML.
skills: .NET, Visual Studio, web services, Windows Servers, SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.