job summary: Specific Duties:
- Coordinate Programs across architecture teams for multiple programs.
- Work with Provider PMO and Architecture Teams for program delivery
- Demonstrated experience defining business and system requirements for software related products and services.
- Experienced at leading analysts in the process of understanding and documenting the users need.
- Identifying needed capabilities to resolve the products need.
- Working with technical and operational resources to create a Roadmap for what capabilities should be delivered and when they should be delivered.
- Lead analysts through the process of creating requirements for a development team to implement within an agile environment.
- Manage and groom a backlog of requirements for a product.
- Evaluate requirements and test results as the projects mature through the SDLC.
- Assess the products effectiveness post implementation.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Please see list of responsibilities above.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years experience with tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions.
- Healthcare experience
- Basic level of proficiency with MS Project, Visio and SharePoint
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables
- Experience working in an environment with minimal supervision
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive data with discretion
- - Experience in playing Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team applying scrum principles and practices.
- - Solid understanding of Agile PM tools like Jira/Greehopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- - Knowledge of Agile approaches : XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD etc.
- - Awareness and experience with widely successful agile techniques : User stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
skills: Desired Skills:
Experienced creating Roadmaps and Requirements in Aha! and / or Rally. Strong experience using Aha! for road mapping and requirements is a big plus. Experience in the healthcare payer (health insurance) industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.