We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to work within the Customer Service Team for one of the area's most desirable employers.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Help improve the current customer experience platform while driving the future direction of the architecture by developing a new platform. This work will have a direct impact on the most important metrics within the organization.
- 5 years of industry experience developing production customer-facing applications.
- Proficient in data management using structured and unstructured data
- Proficiency in Java, SQL and PL/SQL
- Understanding of customer data or any MDM type solution preferred but not required.
- Experience with web services development
- 1+ years of experience in Lean/Agile frameworks such as Scrum
- 1 + years of experience building and supporting CD/CI delivery pipelines that provide continuous build, deployment, test, release and infrastructure automation capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management.
- Production experience with cloud architecture is a strong plus.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, sense of ownership and commitment to teamwork
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.