Marketing Member Engagement Coordinator
In this Marketing Member Engagement Coordinator role, you will be supporting the Member Engagement Managers and Digital marketing manager as they develop and execute marketing strategies for our health plan partners.
We're seeking a detail-oriented individual with a background in coordinating marketing materials and supporting execution of strategy. A primary portion of this role will be to review and proof member materials for accuracy, brand compliance and execution of existing member marketing strategy.
Design and delivery marketing content, create brochures, webcontent, and materials for new products. Review, proofread, and edit communications on marketing materials. Titles might be: Marketing coordinator, Membership communications, Social Media coordinator, communications specialist.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work closely with member engagement team to track approvals and implementation of health plan member materials
- Perform a quality check on print, digital and telephonic materials
- Help to ensure that all completed materials comply with health plan brand standards, and are legal and compliant with regulatory marketing guidelines
- Collaborate with operations and IT teams to ensure that existing marketing strategies are executed as designed
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Editing skills with close attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship-building skills displaying impeccable customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to organize information and work flows to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate environment
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating marketing communications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.