IMMEDIATE UX Designer Contract Opportunity with the potential for hire following three months. The UX Designer will work on a B2B product that provides customers an interface to manage their expenses. Users of the system are internal user support, external users who manage their company's/cardholders expenses.CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.................
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The UX Designer will work on a B2B product that provides customers an interface to manage their expenses. Users of the system are internal user support, external users who manage their company's/cardholders expenses. Front-end coding, strong knowledge of UX best practices, experience with ADA accessibility rules and regulations (508 compliance).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years experience as an IA, user experience architect or similar with experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
-Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or 5 years of professional experience working as a visual designer, interaction designer, art director, interaction designer
- Broad understanding of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, and online marketing and business needs
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience/familiarity with CSS and responsive design
-Expert with design /interaction / transition / motion design (portfolio required)
-Experience creating style guides for development teams
-Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations
-Experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills
-Strong communication and presentation skills
-Strong knowledge of UX best practices
-Ability to problem-solve and work independently when necessary
-Experience with ADA accessibility rules and regulations (508 Compliance)
-Experience with front-end coding
-Experience working in an agile and waterfall environments
- Experience working with a remote backend development teams
-Strong leadership skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.