job summary: Position Description
Work Type Level 2 UX Design & Research (Regular Temp) Position Title UI Designer III Position Description
portfolio link should be included on top of resume
In your portfolio, we'll be looking for:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of user journeys and work flows
- Ability to create beautiful designs by leveraging advance knowledge of typography, layout and composition, color theory and grid systems -Strong attention to detail
- Diverse and deep experience with internet products
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software for multiple device types and contexts
- Working with us is all about large scale impact, interesting challenges, collaboration and having a say in what you do.
- Search Ads 360's got the energy of a startup, with the stability of being part of the Google family.
- As a Interaction Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. Interaction
- Designers work on projects that have an impact on the online experience of millions of Google users.
location: Kirkland, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $73.33 - 80.98 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Define project requirements and design goals using prescribed Google methodologies and documentation
- Participate in user research and incorporate user feedback into design deliverables.
- Collaborate with extended Google teams including PM, engineers, researcher and UX to get design signed off and approved for development
- Support code development of project through redlines, Q&A and bug bashing
- Collaborate with PM, UX, stakeholders, and customers to incorporate requirements into design deliverables.
- Create user flows and UX designs
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years overall design experience -5+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, or other graphics packages
- A passion and ability to execute and influence best practices & standards in design and UX processes experience driving end to end design solutions
- Advanced understanding of fundamental user-centered, usability and aesthetic design principles ability to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through storyboards, mockups and prototypes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinkers who can synthesize complex issues into very simple and customer friendly language
- Solid problem-solving and project management skills.
- A relentless focus on customer needs.
- 1+ years of experience designing within the technical constraints of a legacy system
- 1+ years of experience designing with front-end frameworks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.