Looking for a Financial Analyst with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS.) Our client is a disrupter in their industry. Financials functional experience is needed to implement and run our new Oracle platform. The ideal candidate will possess well developed knowledge and skills to interpret financial information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues and make recommendations to senior management and be responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis within Oracle EBS software.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Provide functional support for Oracle EBS Financial modules
- Provide day to day support of the Oracle Financials environment including reporting, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
- Review and analyze business requirements and process configuration, mapping and management.
- Help deploy and implement application projects and enhancements.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
- Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
- Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite - proficient with Oracle modules - Accounts Payables,
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Working knowledge of query tools (PL/SQL, Toad, SQL Plus).
- General Ledger, Cash Management and Purchasing.
- Exceptional analytical skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks while also meeting firm deadlines.
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Office 365
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.