The BA will be responsible for requirements gathering, business and functional requirements writing, working with system architects, user acceptance testing, and release rollouts, for products such as Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Document business processes related to product, operations and systems.
- Liaise between product and technology groups to define business requirements.
- Explain system architecture to business stakeholders as it relates to business requirements.
- Conduct gap analyses.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Provide input into user interface layouts and prepare mock-ups.
- Coordinate and assist with UAT.
- Support tracking of bugs/enhancements/features as part of the change management process.
- Write, revise, and edit client education, user, administrative, and support materials
- Troubleshoot & evaluate requests that filter through ticketing system.
- Evaluate 3 rd party applications to fulfill business needs, processes & requirements
- 4 or more years of progressive experience in a business analyst role.
- 2-4 years' experience in Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of technology, finance
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile & JIRA preferred.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities. Ability to work with a complex field organization across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work with system architects and verify that system design meets the business' requirements.
- Ability to lead structured meetings and clearly communicate tasks, deadlines, and expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.