Storage Product Manager
looking for a dynamic, take-charge Product Manager with technical depth and business acumen who will work with internal and external partners to deliver differentiated solutions, develop core messaging, and evangelize the UCS solutions strategy to the field, analysts, and customers.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Driving the UCS Scale-out Storage business and solution strategy with a strong understanding of the data center market, customer and partner requirements.
- Set business and technical strategy for UCS differentiation in the solution focus areas
- Documenting requirements
- Reviewing requirements and delivery progress with a broad set of business stakeholders including engineering, marketing, executives, and other business units
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing or product management for computing systems, enterprise storage, or cloud services and proven expert experience within solutions, storage, cloud, virtualization, and data center.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to synthesize complex technical and market issues, develop insights into and solutions for those challenges, and gain acceptance and commitment from others
skills: - Proven ability to manage diverse business goals, collaborate with partners outside the core business, and lead teams across decentralized organizations
- BSEE/CS or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus
- Up to 25% travel out of the Bay Area
- Position is local to San Jose, California, with ongoing presence required in the office for team interaction and customer briefings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.