job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
This role will be supporting the Commerce (cart and checkout) and Pricing teams Project Description:
This data analyst will be responsible for tracking and effectively measuring established KPIs for each feature. They will partner with existing product managers, analytic team, and finance team on a day-to-day basis to drive the data analysis and KPI measurements to completion. This person will be executing day to day operations as an individual contributor.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview: Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
What would a normal day for this position look like??
- Responsible for gaining Analytic team and Finance team alignment on the definition of success and what/how we measure the effectiveness of our features.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting KPIs and benefits to the product team after feature release
- Responsible for reviewing analytics, customer feedback inputs, and partnering with Product team and business stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive the business and improve the customer experience
- Responsible for completing data analysis for A/B testing and ensuring appropriate reporting dashboards are available for monitoring the results
- Responsible for relationship management and building with key partners and stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunities to drive growth and engagement that can improve our customer experiences
- Responsible for interpreting results and providing actionable recommendations
- Accountable for working cross functionally to define and automate key business metrics
Day to day activity varies, but this individual would be working directly with our product team to understand our features and what the definition of success is for the feature. This individual would then be accountable for measuring success and providing clear communication to finance and analytics around the KPIs that define success for the features. This individual will be meeting with our analytic and finance team on a regular basis to refine and analyze the data available for our features ensuring that we are able to roll up the data and present the outcomes of the success measurement to our product team and leadership.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- 1-2 years Adobe Analytic/Omniture Experience
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and analytic reporting
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively develop and communicate clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses
- Familiar with designing and analyzing the results of A/B Testing
- Attention to Detail
- Drives Results
- Good Communications skills
- Experience with making data driven decisions
- Relationship and Stakeholder management
skills: Skills Overview: What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Ability to Collaborate
- Strong presentation skills
- Works well across a variety of teams/personalities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.