Delivers basic levels of service for the proper operations and service of Windows desktop applications, equipment, and technical functions in areas of responsibility. Provides assistance for day-to-day floor operations including the completion of necessary trouble tickets, report submissions and resolving technology issues. Performs installations and repair service as needed.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
Additional Essential Job Duties:
- Assists with the evaluation hardware and software
- Participates in projects and increases knowledge of current technologies.
- Documents all equipment installations; provide technical documentation and training to end-users.
- Works in conjunction with the Windows engineering, Network and security groups on issues pertaining to the desktop environment.
- Delivers a high level of customer service, pays attention to detail, works under pressure and prioritize technical versus non-technical issues.
- Achieves stated Service Level Agreements and deliverance goals as assigned from the supervisor.
- Communicates basic technical concepts both in a written and oral manner.
- Develops and maintains strong expertise in policies and procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office installations, repair, and general application support (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Win 7 & 10 experience
- Knowledge of SCCM for reimaging a plus
- O365 a plus
- MCDST Certification preferred
- A+ Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.