Project Manager - PMO (Retail)
The PMO will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives and project plans for Retail Excellence, developing and coordinating efforts between the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Field leadership. Provides structure and PM framework to all stakeholders, leads working group meetings and follows up on action plans, aligns with stakeholders as necessary to remove obstacles when needed, tracks progress on objectives outlined and KPIs, prepares materials (i.e. presentations, executive summaries when needed) to align and inform senior leadership.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This PMO role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales Operations.
Retail Center of Excellence Project Planning / Execution
- Support and engage with COE leads to drive project plans, work streams to achieve targets
- Drives continuous improvement in day to day processes and ways of working
- Define new processes that will results in efficiencies and increased effectiveness
- Develop, plan and execute system enhancements (for example, territory mapping)
- Develop and implement best practices as they relate to sales & analytics reporting, tracking performance and results of retail excellence
Retail - expansion and execution of other strategic initiatives
- Deliver Brands as well as additional brands / markets
- Develop project and implementation plans for upcoming expansion of retail products
- Works with SVP of Sales Operations to define future expansion plans as well as other strategic programs
- Helps SVP articulate and build future strategy for sales and operations organizations, with specific focus to special projects and upcoming initiatives
- Lead the planning, preparation, execution and support of future strategic program/initiatives as they pertain to the Field and Retail/wholesale partnerships
- Help support other COEs in absence of SVP (or as needed)
- Develop new reporting and measurement opportunities
- 10+ years of consumer and retail experience, preferably in consumer-focused omnichannel organizations
- 5+ years of large-scale project and change management experience
- Experience in luxury or beauty industry a plus
- Strong background in program management and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience influencing and supporting internal business partners to execute business strategies and organizational initiatives (for example, strategic projects)
- Creative thinker and problem solver; proactive thought partner to immediate team, Brands and Corporate department heads
- Demonstrated track record of driving and delivering results in matrix environment
- Superior analytical skills and demonstrated success in handling complex and high-risk initiatives.
skills: - Fluency in MS Word, Powerpoint, and other Microsoft applications including Outlook Project,, Excel, SharePoint & MS-365
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.