Randstad is looking to hire Help Desk Analysts in Mechanicsburg, PA.
8:00am to 5:00pm and 9:00am to 6:00pm Job Description:
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and escalation/resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation via phone/email/chat, accessing support tools, KB articles and additional support staff if needed. The Service Desk Analyst is expected to provide the highest level of customer service during the entire customer interaction and work to resolve incidents in a timely manner. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Specific Client Job Responsibilities:
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Identifies and uses the appropriate priority levels for logging incidents and requests to set criticality level and to engage the proper team(s) for resolution.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of client applications and systems.
- Provides Tier 1 support for off the shelf, business applications as well as proprietary applications used by the customer(s).
- Works with members of the Customer's teams and other work groups within IT on projects and initiatives as needed.
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.