Our Client located in Atlanta is seeking a ServiceNow Consultant to work on an exciting project. The ServiceNow administrator will be responsible for migrating ITSM (IT Service Management) functions (incidents, changes, requests, problems, knowledge, service catalog, etc.) and application integrations from MicroFocus Service Manager (MFSM) to ServiceNow and implementing new functionality within ServiceNow.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with technicians and stakeholders to craft detailed requirements and designs for migrating the internal MicroFocus Service Manager to the external ServiceNow.
- As a team, provide technical assistance with migrating ITSM functions and application integrations and users from MicroFocus Service Manager to ServiceNow.
- As a team, provide technical assistance migrating reporting needs and creating new functionality from MicroFocus Service Manager to equivalent capabilities within ServiceNow.
- Create comprehensive documentation, conduct thorough testing, and follow defined change control processes.
- Provide support for a mission critical ITSM applications and functions.
qualifications: Required Job Experience:
Preferred Job Experience:
- 5+ years of experience supporting and implementing ServiceNow and related products in a large I.T. environment
- 3+ years of experience supporting and implementing ServiceNow web service integrations
- 3+ years of experience migrating from MicroFocus Service Manager (or other ITIL ticketing platforms) to ServiceNow
: 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
skills: Required Job Skills:
Preferred Job Skills:
- ServiceNow Jakarta or higher System Administration
- Knowledge of and experience with Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Service Catalog, & Knowledge Management workflows in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow MID server configuration and administration
- Experience with Help desk Management application
- Aggressive Analytical/Troubleshooting with creative problem solving skills in highly complex problems
- Technical agility
- Basic understanding of networking
- Availability to cover 7x24x365 operations and be on-call
- Ability to handle stressful situations and maintain composure under pressure
- Working knowledge of MicroFocus Service Manager (MFSM)
- Past experience migrating from MFSM (or other ITIL/ITSM ticketing platforms) to ServiceNow
- Past experience developing/supporting reports from ServiceNow
- MS SQL Coding Experience
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with Helpdesk Management application hosted in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Customer Relations Experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Documentation Skills
- ServiceNow / ITIL Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.