job summary: Our client is currently seeking an ETL Informatica Developer for a permanent opportunity located in Roseville, CA.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a ETL Developer who:
Provides support in all aspects of the design, mapping, development and testing of data movement for a data warehouse environment, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Lead (ETL) process. Develops and maintains surrounding data movement. Participates in data acquisition and transformation delivery.
location: Roseville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Assumes responsibility for problem assessment and resolution leveraging helps desk software and complying with service level agreement requirements for Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) support.
- Develops Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) source and target mapping design/specifications based on the business requirements and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) standards and architecture. Provides assistance in determining Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) hardware/software requirements and assist with production migrations.
- Develops and executes SQL/stored procedures/ server scripts as needed to support Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) code.
- Designs and executes unit test plans and documents results. Ensures performance metrics are defined, met and tracked and conducts quality assurance reviews. Maintains and develops project standards and documentation.
- Maintains operational level agreements with various end-user departments and enterprise business units.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred
skills: Work Experience:
- Five years applications development/programming experience: Preferred
- Experience working with relational databases and programming concepts: Preferred
- Experience with data quality tools: Preferred
- Experience with Integration engines and/or Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools and relational reporting tools: Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.