This is an exciting opportunity, working for a leading bank that is going digital! In this position, you'll be working for the financial crimes division within the data governance office. Looking for a strong Business Systems Analyst with a focus on data quality and testing that has a career in regulatory banking environments with a focus on AML and KYC.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
In this role, you will be working on a transaction filtering projects, which deals with the outgoing wires, trade finance, and KYC. In this client facing position, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, writing BRD's, and working with the business and IT through UAT.
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document.
- Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training). Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Bachelors degree in either computer science, or business
- 10+ years experience working in regulatory banking environments on AML and KYC
- Strong communication and business acumen, analytical skills, ability to push back when needed.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Strong Testing Background - Data Quality / Data Governance
- Regulatory Banking environment, AML, and KYC. BCBS 239 a plus.
- Must write BRD's, test, create UAT's, test scenarios, and execute them.
- Analytical mind set, to know the right questions to ask, with an ability to push back to understand the data.
- Strong understanding of SDLC - technical in either data warehousing, SQL, or Oracle.
- OFAC, and transaction filtering a plus. Data architecture experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.