An exciting digital marketing agency is looking for a driven (direct hire
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- Build, test and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance and cross-browser compliance.
- Solid experience with Web Fundamentals like HTML/CSS
- Experience with command line tools and applications
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local AMP environments
- Experience with custom Drupal module development, Google Analytics, technical writing and/or technical architecture is a big plus
- Passion for learning new skills, technologies and for code writing, without forgetting the interests of the end user and overall site performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.