Are you seeking a new PMO role? Do you have strong skills with demand management and tracking? If so please take a look below!
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
We are currently seeking a 1 year contract to hire PMO Demand management Specialist for our Fortune 500 client located in the Pleasanton, CA market.
qualifications: Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of Project Management experience which includes Demand planning and tracking
- Ability to facilitate project planning meetings to articulate project components and deliverables with high level audiences.
- Expert knowledge of information technology and web based applications.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of project management using Agile methodology
- Experience in managing project SharePoint.
- Excellent communication, coordination and collaborative skills
- Highly elevated skills in using MS Office products like MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Experience in working with multiple cross functional teams
- Knowledge in creating dashboards and presentations for executive leadership
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage and meet multiple priorities and deadlines
- High energy and positive outlook
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
skills: To Apply for This position:
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or apply directly online.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.