Our Client is actively searching for an Infrastructure Systems Engineer
who will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions to external customers. This individual will work closely with Development, Product and other Infrastructure Services teams, and will deliver an infrastructure solution that is technically sound, resilient to failure, operationally supportable, and meets the requirements of the business. Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; hands-on build-out and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong client-facing skills, leadership skills, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non technical groups.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Technical leadership for project based assignments
- Working with cross-functional project teams to design and implement highly available .NET solutions using IIS and related Microsoft technologies.
- Manage one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations
- Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
- Providing technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverable s.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Recent experience building Infrastructure for client facing Applications and Systems
- Recent experience as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Working knowledge of 3 Tier Application Layer
- Recent experience building SQL and Web Farms
- Must have IS exp, etc
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience
skills: Required Job Skills:
Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; hands-on build-out and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.