Sr. Business Analyst
job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity located in Rocklin, CA.
location: Rocklin, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
As a Business Analyst III
, you will practice business analysis by identifying and articulating the need for change across all levels of our organization. You will be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating business cases, to taking a leadership role by defining goals and requirements for programs and projects. You will be responsible for documenting and defining business needs and solutions that will maximize the value delivered by our organization.
As you can see, the person that we are looking for will need to be a seasoned and experienced Business Analyst. We're looking for strong, impactful work experience, which includes:
- 6+ years as a Business Analyst on large complex projects with multiple business sponsors, timelines and dependencies.
- Experience working directly with senior level executives to gain trust, respect, influence and establish rapport for business analysis work.
- High EQ (emotional intelligence); in our environment, understanding your impact on others matters and building relationships is key.
- 3+ years of experience working on technology based projects to ensure familiarity with software development process: discovery, design, build, test/QA, deployment, measurement and optimization.
- IIBA CBAP Certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.