Our client is seeking a highly skilled Informatica Developer
to join our Application Development Integration Tools team. The team focuses on integrating on-premise and cloud-based systems which are the core of our client's operations. This senior developer role will act as an ETL development subject matter expert utilizing Informatica Power Center & ICEM with primary responsibilities including designing solutions, translating business requirements, developing, documenting, testing, troubleshooting our client's data environment using our ETL tool sets. In addition, you will be asked to analyze system components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets,designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica servers.
- Data modeling and data mapping design experience.
- Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
- Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and OR,
- Master's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 14 years of experience in information technology
- And 2 years lead experience .
skills: This role designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions on large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.