A healthcare-based technology company is currently seeking a driven Full Stack PHP Developer to join their team in Raleigh, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
The ideal candidate will have good troubleshooting and integration skills, as well as experience building a variety of different applications with a good understanding of what works/what does not work across different types of web applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in large-scale application development with PHP; specially around creating and consuming RESTful services
- Front End Web Frameworks Experience
- Source control (Git, Subversion, or similar) and knowledge of relational databases / SQL
- Continuous Integration Development tools such as Jenkins (a plus)
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP Stack) and associated command line tools (a plus)
- Great problem-solving & communication skills
- Passion and drive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.