Supply Chain Analyst

  • location: East Brunswick, NJ
  • type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $50 - $62 per hour
easy apply

job description

Supply Chain Analyst

job summary:
Our client has a temp to possible perm opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst with experience in WMS and AX SUPPORT.

Consultant will be responsible for support and help with the database from the iSeries.

Responsibilities include WMS support about 20% of the time and Microsoft Dynamics AX Support for the other 80%

Supporting customized version of AX 2009 to include troubleshooting tickets, resolve user issues and reporting erros.

Reproduce errors and escalate to Level 2 Support team.

Support different types of procedures and processes in AX


Interact with users and others for issue resolution.

Experience with Manhattan Associates WMS on the iSeries (WMi) - specifically with the database from the iSeries.

Candidate should Understand how WM files are related with the shipping process. Must be proficient in writing queries to extract data across multiple WM files

Understand Supply Chain processes specifically for order processing and shipping

Be proactive and handle all levels of support issues.

Support and problem solve WM issues, including processes surrounding WMS.

Experience with Windows based ERP is important.

 
location: East Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: Associates
 
responsibilities:
Our client has a temp to possible perm opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst with experience in WMS and AX SUPPORT.

Consultant will be responsible for support and help with the database from the iSeries.

Responsibilities include WMS support about 20% of the time and Microsoft Dynamics AX Support for the other 80%

Supporting customized version of AX 2009 to include troubleshooting tickets, resolve user issues and reporting erros.

Reproduce errors and escalate to Level 2 Support team.

Support different types of procedures and processes in AX


Interact with users and others for issue resolution.

Experience with Manhattan Associates WMS on the iSeries (WMi) - specifically with the database from the iSeries.

Candidate should Understand how WM files are related with the shipping process. Must be proficient in writing queries to extract data across multiple WM files

Understand Supply Chain processes specifically for order processing and shipping

Be proactive and handle all levels of support issues.

Support and problem solve WM issues, including processes surrounding WMS.

Experience with Windows based ERP is important.

 
qualifications:
Our client has a temp to possible perm opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst with experience in WMS and AX SUPPORT.

Consultant will be responsible for support and help with the database from the iSeries.

Responsibilities include WMS support about 20% of the time and Microsoft Dynamics AX Support for the other 80%

Supporting customized version of AX 2009 to include troubleshooting tickets, resolve user issues and reporting erros.

Reproduce errors and escalate to Level 2 Support team.

Support different types of procedures and processes in AX


Interact with users and others for issue resolution.

Experience with Manhattan Associates WMS on the iSeries (WMi) - specifically with the database from the iSeries.

Candidate should Understand how WM files are related with the shipping process. Must be proficient in writing queries to extract data across multiple WM files

Understand Supply Chain processes specifically for order processing and shipping

Be proactive and handle all levels of support issues.

Support and problem solve WM issues, including processes surrounding WMS.

Experience with Windows based ERP is important.

 
skills: Our client has a temp to possible perm opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst with experience in WMS and AX SUPPORT.

Consultant will be responsible for support and help with the database from the iSeries.

Responsibilities include WMS support about 20% of the time and Microsoft Dynamics AX Support for the other 80%

Supporting customized version of AX 2009 to include troubleshooting tickets, resolve user issues and reporting erros.

Reproduce errors and escalate to Level 2 Support team.

Support different types of procedures and processes in AX


Interact with users and others for issue resolution.

Experience with Manhattan Associates WMS on the iSeries (WMi) - specifically with the database from the iSeries.

Candidate should Understand how WM files are related with the shipping process. Must be proficient in writing queries to extract data across multiple WM files

Understand Supply Chain processes specifically for order processing and shipping

Be proactive and handle all levels of support issues.

Support and problem solve WM issues, including processes surrounding WMS.

Experience with Windows based ERP is important.


Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.

easy apply

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs

    Supply Chain Coordinator

  • location: Linden, NJ
  • job type: Permanent
  • salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
  • date posted: 9/25/2018


    Digital Risk Analyst

  • location: Hightstown, NJ
  • job type: Temporary
  • salary: $24.50 per hour
  • date posted: 11/13/2018