Network Technology Trainer-
This company has been around for 35 years creating high quality video and sound systems. They are a leader in this industry on an international level. Their customers include corporate, educational, government, healthcare, retail. I have placed 60 Direct Hire Full Time engineers into this mid sized company and look forward to working with you. email@example.com
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
The Technical Trainer, Network Technology role is responsible for conducting internal and external technical training on networking concepts, network design, and support for professional audio-video applications over network infrastructures. This includes creation and delivery of technical training content. Travel will be required for this role
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructures with preference for individuals with Multicast experience.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding network design, as well as knowledge of network topologies, network protocols, QoS, routing and switching protocols.
- A recognized industry certification that supports representation of depth of knowledge and experience in routing and switching such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security, Juniper JNCIP-ENT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Video Protocols and experience with video/audio encoding and decoding is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in the Audio Visual industry is a plus
- BS degree is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Travel will be required
skills: Network experience supporting and troubleshooting Network Infrastructures
Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA, etc etc.
Prior Training experience would be a huge plus
Huge plus would be Video Protocols experience but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.