The Editor is tasked with producing content (editorial) deliverables in support of digital product design and development, across multiple projects and products managed by the Digital Solutions for Business group.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in UX design and documenting wireframe content, working with digital products, designing and developing UI, and creating user-facing support content. UX/UI writing ability is critical.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help content in compliance with stated standards and content strategy
- Engage across functional teams in business, design, and technology to gather and clarify content and requirements
- Collaborate with User Experience teams working in both Agile and waterfall processes to ensure consistency across deliverables and inform editorial standards and considerations
- Deliver content in required formats, working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support business and technology requirements
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status
- Support peer reviews and provide feedback as needed
- 5+ years of technical/UX writing experience for online and mobile products
- Demonstrated experience with the overall UX design process, including UCD principles and implications for content
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams across a large organization
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframes, UI copy, in-flow messages, and software specifications; particularly for complex software applications
- Demonstrated experience creating user-facing instructional and help copy
- Cross-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience, strong understanding of responsive design and implications for content
- Understanding of digital content lifecycle management and technologies, demonstrated experience with content management systems
- Previous experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) 508 Standards compliance requirements and implications for content
- Previous experience with Financial Services preferred
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, Adobe Pro (X up),
- Proficiency with standard office collaboration tools (e.g. Lync, Zoom)
- Proficiency with Agile and waterfall development processes and familiarity with associated tools (JIRA/Confluence, ALM).
skills: UI content writing experience and expertise for business lending financial products.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.