- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met
- Participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration
location: Stanford, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-3 years experience building scalable applications or mobile software
- 2+ years experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
- Experience with REST, Web-Services, MongoDB
- Experience with NOSQL solutions
- Experience building fast and responsive web applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.