Our client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a long term resource to help build a pint of sale system.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Develop reporting solutions using 3rd party vendor software and in-house developed solutions
- Contribute to and lead design discussions based on business requirements provided in order to develop technical requirements and specifications.
- Translate business specifications and process designs into technical requirements for analytic solutions.
- Provide data analysis and recommendations for the enhancement, correction, and/or development of Nestle Analytic applications
- Provide production support for existing reporting solutions
- Provide technical leadership within project teams as a subject matter expert and conduct/participate in technical design, and code reviews
- Identify indicators of potential problems/issues, perform root cause analysis, and alert business community and/or technical team with recommended courses of action.
The ideal candidate will have Excel VBA experience, SQL skills developing Stored Procedures, querying and analyzing data.
skills: The ideal candidate will have clear communication skills and able to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization. Must posses a high level of urgency.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.