Sr Infrastructure Architect / Manager / VMWare
This is a great opportunity to work with an organization that is going global. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on some very exciting Transformation projects thta will modernize the technologies around the globe and bring them to the Cloud. If you're looking for an exciting challenge with growth opportunity, where you'll be dealing with high level stakeholders, and working on cutting edge technology, this is the place for you!
Looking for folks coming from a large global enterprise environment, where interacted with data centers, other office locations, global teams, etc. Must have designed and deployed on a large enterprise level scale with interacted globally, locally, and with different sites.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Your day to day will involve a lot of design, engineering, and implementations with data centers, manufacturing sites, distribution sites, and participate in global team strategy meetings.
Core Technical Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and managing high available VMware Infrastructure for large enterprises
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing Converged Infrastructure (Cisco UCS)
- Demonstrated experience with Private, hybrid and public cloud (Azure).
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Enterprise technologies like Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MFA etc.
- Design and document technology architecture
- Champion efforts to standardize processes, technologies, and adopt IT best practices is highly desirable
- Experience with Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) strategies
- Data center migrations/consolidation experience
- Understanding of routers, firewalls and switches
- Understanding of Linux and Unix operating systems
- Preparation and maintenance of IT Systems documentation and guidelines
- VMware/Microsoft certifications are PLUS.
Converged and Hyper Converged Technologies
Cloud - Azure preferred, AWS would be fineagement skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.