This is a great opportunity to work with an organization that is going global. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on some very exciting Transformation projects thta will modernize the technologies around the globe and bring them to the Cloud. If you're looking for an exciting challenge with growth opportunity, where you'll be dealing with high level stakeholders, and working on cutting edge technology, this is the place for you!
Looking for folks coming from a large global enterprise environment, where interacted with data centers, other office locations, global teams, etc. Must have designed and deployed on a large enterprise level scale with interacted globally, locally, and with different sites.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Your day to day will involve a lot of design, engineering, and implementations with data centers, manufacturing sites, distribution sites, and participate in global team strategy meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and managing high available VMware Infrastructure for large enterprises (globally)
- Demonstrated hands-on implementation experience with Converged (Flexpod\VBlock) and Hyper Converged(Nutanix) Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with Private, hybrid and public cloud (Azure).
- Champion efforts to standardize processes, technologies, and adopt IT best practices is highly desirable
- Design, document and diagram technology architecture
- Experience with enterprise platforms including Active Directory, Office 365, and SharePoint
- Experience with Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) strategies
- Data center migrations/consolidation experience
- Understanding of routers, firewalls and switches
- Understanding of Linux and Unix operating systems
- Preparation and maintenance of IT Systems documentation and guidelines
- VMware/Microsoft certifications are PLUS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and managing enterprise IT systems
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Broad architectural knowledge of several technology areas and able to compare and contrast multiple vendors' offerings in each of those areas
- Develop road maps for compute platforms
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple IT teams on project work.
- Good problem solving skills/strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and business relationship management skills.
Converged and Hyper Converged Technologies
Cloud - Azure preferred, AWS would be fineagement skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.