Randstad is seeking a Solutions Architect for a permanent opportunity to develop a technology strategy to enhance business strategy by researching current trends to leverage technology to transform the customer experience management business processes to enable a superior customer experience.
Primary focus is developing and executing CRM strategy with a major CRM platform e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics, and be involve with transformation of traditional data center security measures into industry adopted cloud technologies.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $107,120 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
-Researches, models, and integrates business and technology architectures to align with business strategy, goals and objectives.
-Develops enterprise-wide conceptual technology architectures.
-Creates architectural principles to support business goals.
-Consults with business line managers and IT professionals to develop IT frameworks that support business applications.
-Understands and models key business capabilities, processes, relationships, and impact of technology on business goals.
-Formulates conceptual architectures and communicates architectural vision, goals and design objectives to multiple audiences.
-Develops technology strategies and roadmaps to deliver strategic business capabilities.
-Evaluates usefulness and makes recommendations regarding selected technologies.
-Consults with IT and business management regarding use of specific technologies and associated services. Identifies risks associated with current or new technology use.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years of experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies
-At least 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- At least 3 years experience in developing and executing CRM strategy with a major CRM platform e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics
- Experience in Payment services or financial services domains is a big plus.
- Experience with Enterprise regulatory and compliance solutions
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with Information security management
- Preferred one or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CSP) or equivalent education
- Preferred experience within the transformation of traditional data center security measures into industry adopted cloud technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.