Randstad Technologies has an immediate need for a Project Manager with a long-standing customer, a leading company in the convenience retail industry, headquartered in Westlake TX.
18-24 month engagement on an ongoing project onsite in Westlake, TX.
location: Roanoke, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Roll up the sleeves mentality to provide sole PM support to multiple project teams with all project management support, monitoring and governance.
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines with key milestones
- Monitor, maintain, and report on project plans, budgets, schedules, and milestones using proven tools and templates to achieve project plan
- Ensure project risks and conflicts are identified, communicated, managed, and mitigated. Assess implications and communicate to leadership as appropriate
- Manage and adapt critical path to ensure on-time delivery of project timelines
- Track and create/deliver reporting on project performance and budgetary objectives; Act as "the voice of reason" with fact-based, objective view and options.
- Develop partnerships when needed to resolve project issues or explore opportunities.
- Contribute to evolution of Project Management / Leadership process to continually improve performance.
- Perform other necessary work to supplement teams and tasks, as required
- Proven experience in enabling project teams through execution and milestone/objective achievement.
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams with successful collaboration: should be strong enough to voice dissent but flexible enough to bring the team to consensus.
- Ability to manage multiple project streams, priorities and work with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Stamina, character, sense of humor, proactive approach and work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced high expectation environment.
- Outstanding technical skills: MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Web and other required computer applications.
- Based in Westlake HQ offices, but frequent multi-day travel as required for project needs, team work locations, etc. (no more than 25% travel)
- 5-7 years of direct multi-team project management experience; PMP or other professional project manager certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Excellent Collaboration and customer service skills
- Previous PM experience in Finance/Accounting function is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.