The Marketing Associate, TV streaming promotions will be responsible for supporting streaming day-to-day marketing. The candidate must be able to work across various stakeholder groups and with multiple studio and programming partners and should be able to understand the intricacies of their individual businesses while simultaneously understanding how those intricacies relate to the business goals of content.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with programmers, studios and internal partners to secure marketing assets for tactical executions. Organize and manage database of marketing materials for production partners. Communicate campaign details to key stakeholders.
- Manage creative development, programmer approvals and trafficking of i-Guide banners on an on-going basis. Work with appropriate internal partners to track media valuations for contractual campaigns. Request folder source IDs as needed.
- Traffic creative for spots and online banners to appropriate studios and networks for review and approvals. Serve as primary liaison between internal creative team and programmers.
- Serve as primary liaison between media trafficking team and marketing team to ensure all spots and online banners are running as scheduled
- Oversee the operations of delivering marketing videos, including planner review and approval and direct communication with internal delivery partners. Track viewership of marketing videos via global media measurement and research company and offer strategic programming insight to optimize marketing video performance.
- Manage native barker scheduling on a weekly basis by outlining and communicating appropriate flights for internal trafficking partners.
- 3-5 years professional experience in marketing.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent. ? Basic understanding of media/entertainment industries as well as the ever evolving marketplace.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Basic understanding and experience with traditional and non-traditional marketing platforms.
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.