We are seeking an experienced Oracle EBS Techno Functional Analyst for full time opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a talented Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Techno Functional analyst with at least 7 years of strong related work experience as outlined below.
The analyst in Oracle EBS with strong technical and functional experience in the following modules :
- Order Management, Advanced pricing
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Business information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have 7+ years experience in working with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12 - should be able to understand the requirements, understand the data model/architecture of the system quickly and prepare technical documents, perform unit testing, and handle developmental tasks
- Strong Experience in strong in Oracle PL/SQL, Forms/Reports, Workflows, OAF and XML Publisher
- Developer and Functional Analyst in the Oracle Financials, procurement, Order management and advanced pricing
- Develop Technical and functional designs and provide functional documents based on business requirements.
- Solution delivery activities including the analysis, design, development
- Excellent communication skills be able to manage multiple priorities
- Must possess strong skills in either Oracle R11 or R12 functional design and customization utilizing Oracle best practice methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in the support of Oracle R11 or R12 applications including PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle workflow, Reports and Forms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- Ability to work independently on development projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Effectively interacts with business and technical audiences, tailoring the communication to audiences in multiple levels of and broad domains to achieve desired results
- Possesses strong technical knowledge of IT standard programming languages as well the technical architecture for the products IT supports /develops.
- Knowledgeable in Unified Modeling, data modeling and user interface design
skills: Soft Skill Competencies:
- Well regarded leader in design and development standards and methodology.
- Capability to develop core software modules on enterprise level
- Ability to hold the post of Application Manager
- Strong facilitation and ability to represent team and organization.
- Proven track record in working directly with clients to define/influence and negotiate the solutions that enable their business objectives. Excellent ability to interact with customers in a professional manner providing friendly and effective customer service.
- Coach and mentor less experienced staffs, influence others as technical leader.
- Very good ability to interact with customers in professional manner providing friendly and effective customer service.
- Initiative of owning major roles and responsibilities in projects and resolution of issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.