Executes system performance testing and provides application tuning guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Acts as an expert technical resource for test modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
Multiple Locations: West Des Moines, IA/Minneapolis, MN
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $39.44 - 44.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Oversees the preparation of test data as needed for each test. Assures quality, performance and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Key position requirements include:
- 7+ years performance testing experience as a test engineer, including extensive test scripting experience using C/ C++/C#/Java and creation of test scenarios and execution of performance tests
- Experience in customizing scripts by writing functions and procedures, developing data-driven scripts for multiple repositories
- Develop/modify existing Java scripts to support API performance tests; create batch files and jar files to prepare test data and post-test work
- Work closely with technical leads, developers and performance engineers to gather additional information and develop complex VUGen scripts
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve scripting/application/server issues related to testing
- Experience with Performance Center 12.XX and VUGen 11.5 or higher with web http/html and Java Vuser protocols
- Previous experience with monitoring tools such as App Dynamics or Introscope
- Work closely with test lead and business/technology partners in all phases of the test cycle
- Develop trend analysis reports and provide performance comparison metrics to stakeholders
skills: - Able to work flexible hours and weekends as needed
- Able to work on multiple projects within a group setting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.