job summary: Great C++ Developer role available with one of the PREMIER BANKS in the industry!!
Responsible for enhancing, modifying and maintaining an existing C++ FO/MO risk application with sizable python components.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Responsible for enhancing, modifying and maintaining an existing C++ FO/MO risk application with sizable python components. Candidate should be very well versed in C++ 11, debugging skills and supporting the application. Candidate should also be well versed in Python to make enhancements to the python components. Candidate will be interfacing with end-users, quants and other development groups and should be a team player.
- 5+ years of experience with C++, SQL and UNIX/Linux.
- Very comfortable with multi-threaded Python programming
- Additional skills in scripting languages is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of capital markets and risk management is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with other teams.
- Agile familiarity - Pair programming
- Good testing skills; Good design experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.