Client is seeking an Appian to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $54.24 - 59.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Must have 1-2 years of Appian experience - Version 18.2
Must be a strong communicator.
Preferences : Strong SQL experience, Degree in computer science ; Someone who has worked remotely before; Banking experience ; Appian certifications
- Translate business requirements into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support Appian applications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years experience required Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.