job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Contingent Training Coordinator for a 3-6+ month contract to hire opportunity located in Woodland Hills, CA.
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Position Purpose: Coordinate training events, schedule personnel and instructors for classes, and organize the materials and facilities to support the training activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders, training management and trainers to prepare training courses from requests to completion of training
- Maintain training records for employees and compile reports and statistics for review
- Utilize the Learning Management System for posting training courses, scheduling training classes and development of training reports
- Schedule all various related training preparations, including coordinating of training rooms, equipment, catering, and travel arrangements
- Provide excellent customer service and promptly respond to inquiries from employees, management, recruiters, and vendors
- Produce online learning courses, including scheduling, handling technologies, managing employee participation and feedback
- Develop course evaluation forms and communicate feedback to management
- Assist in the implementation of basic training sessions
- Training experience within training environment (training dept. preferred), administration or project management with LMS (preferably Cornerstone).
- Should be able to take direction well, support multi-level stakeholders, and take a proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
2+ years of training, project management or office management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, training concepts, practices and procedures.
Web conference scheduling and producing experience,
Adobe Connect preferred.
Learning management administration, including scheduling and reporting experience.
Cornerstone LMS preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.