job summary: Looking for a Quality Engineer with Medical Device industry experience in Bothell, WA
Experience in regulated industry (Medical Device experience preferred)
Working knowledge of medical device regulations (including FDA QSRs, ISO13485)
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Working knowledge of production and process controls
- Experience with CAPA and Root Cause investigation techniques
- Experience with Control of Nonconforming product and risk assessments
Minimum 5 years professional experience in the applicable role. Education:
Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering.
- Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read and comprehend technical documentation, ability to comprehend and execute procedures, demonstrated understanding of system documentation)
- Working knowledge of SAP, in particular QM and PP work-streams preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.