This role is for a talented UX Designer who will be responsible for leading & creating interactive Web UI front-end with high fidelity to production front end code from a combination of wireframes, visual designs and design standards.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
1. Define interaction models, user task flows, interactions and UI specifications
2. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
3. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
1. Experience in prototyping, usability testing, user interviews, A/B testing, user stories and journeys
2. Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography and color, a general awareness of materials/textures, and a practical grasp of animation
3. Experience in tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision
skills: Required Skills
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in web design
- Excellent knowledge of UX patterns and practices for web application design and development.
- Excellent design and visual composition skills with a strong understanding of color and layout
- History of successfully implementing business requirements with design elements
- Proficiency with: Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Flash (desirable), Web UI toolkits, Dreamweaver
- Comprehensive portfolio of proven, innovative work that can be examined by the client
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints
- Working on UX design for Mobile applications
- Experience working with Financial services & Investment Corporate Banking a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.