The primary responsibility of the Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor is to verify and validate the quality of the Software Development Kits and associated tools. The Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor will focus on converting applicable manual test cases to an automated system as well as performing exploratory and regression related testing by creating relevant simple applications to test specific functions utilizing the supported game engines. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality test scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Build and maintain test apps to continually prove the effectiveness of the SDKs
- 3+ years of proficient experience working on software products
- Proficient with Python scripting
- Working knowledge of C++ in a production environment
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with test planning, automated testing, and reporting
- Experience with mobile software development
- Experience with developer tools and/or game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.