We are seeking a Social Media & Marketing Manager in the San Jose, CA area.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and implement social media strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Develop and manage monthly content calendar in partnership with marketing and PR teams
- Write and publish regular engaging content, compelling social campaigns, posts, and other content across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and company blog
- Grow social following across key target segments and social media influencers
- Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Proactively communicate with our audience, responding to inquiries in a timely manner and monitoring user reviews
- Track and respond to complaints, inquiries, concerns, funneling to appropriate team members as-needed
- Work with team to develop programs/incentives to build brand affinity and loyalty
- 3-5 years of social media and community management experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing programs and platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Analytics, Hootsuite or reporting platforms)
- Knowledge and focus on analytics, ROI, and ability to capitalize on trends
- Experience in using Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audiences
- Passion for consumer electronics and entertainment industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.