job summary: Position Description
- MTV Overview You will collaborate daily with the Communities Team program leads and with teams across Google Developer Platform to ensure program excellence across global regions worldwide.
- Your role will support the Community Program metrics and infrastructure backbone, as well as the execution of key community campaigns, all of which are essential to the sustained growth and quality of the Developer Community.
- Manage communities program infrastructure, event planning and execution, metrics reporting, and dashboard creation/maintenance
- Support Developer Relations regional lead in building community influencer networks
- Manage internal web properties for the communities programs
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.91 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Additional Responsibilities
- Program Management and execution of global community campaigns
- Support or drive community campaigns and/or events in region
- Data and metrics collection & analysis
- BA/BS degree in Program Management
- 3-5 years experience in Program management
- Experience in leading and executing projects across various internal teams and external players, ability to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Experience generating project plans and leading group projects to timely completion
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to pro-actively identify, propose and drive solutions to problems - Comfortable with working in an international, distributed team with little face to face contact
- Experience working and negotiating with external agencies and vendors
- Excellent communication skills
skills: Nice to Have:
- Experience in work with developer communities is a plus
- High orientation on results and detail, combined with ability to prioritize among multiple projects and tasks in highly ambiguous and fast-paced situations
Experience in work with developer communities is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.